Benefits of Hands-Free Sanitation Dispensers
An increasing number of hospitals, schools and businesses are implementing hands free soap or sanitiser dispensers to help combat the spread of harmful bacteria.
Hands-free sanitation dispensers are an effective solution to reduce the spread of bacteria in high risk areas. By eliminating a common touch point, such as a hand pump soap dispenser, touch free sensors reduce the risk of coming in to contact with bacteria. Touch free sanitation dispensers are easy to use, particularly for those that may struggle to reach over countertops.
Benefits of Hand Sanitation Dispensers:
- Reduce risk of cross infection
- Decrease levels of employee sickness and absence
- Ideal for high traffic environments
- Particularly useful in kitchen area
- Economic – only replace refills
- Standardised dose of soap or dispenser
At Complete Safety Supplies, we stock an array of hand sanitation dispensers to accommodate a variety of needs. The GOJO and Purell range are ideal for premises looking to improve their hygiene levels with either soap or sanitiser dispensers.
- Lifetime performance guarantee (LTX models)
- Battery operated touch free sensor operation
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install
- Ideal for locations with restricted space
- Soap level windows remain visible for ease of monitoring
- Recyclable refills that use 30% less plastic
For more information on the benefits of using hands-free sanitation dispensers, talk to an expert on 08450 267 745.